[Elfsea] Attention Fighters - Equipment Cases

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 12:44:43 PST 2002

For those of you looking for hard shell equipment cases, I just picked up a Doskocil (made right here in Arlington, Texas) Golf Guard Hard-Sided Travel Case for $19.99.

I found mine at the Academy Sports in Arlintgon on the east side of the The Parks Mall, and there were still plenty in stock.  The cases are wheeled, mesure 51" x 13" x 14 1/2", and come with a free sports bag.

These hard shell cases are not only for light fighters, by the way - this one is big enough to take my old, big Inman Helm with plenty of room to spare...

Don Alaric