[Elfsea] Tor Artisan Competition

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:48:50 PST 2002

Greetings all,

  This weekend The Canton of Dragonfire Tor celebrates their annual Yule
Revel.

  In conjunction with this, it is my honor to pass on the duties as Titled
Artisan of the Tor.  I know that my successor will enjoy the Canton's
hospitality and love as much as I have this past year.  These people are a
worthy group to represent, and as such the competition to compete for their
honor is always rigorous.  You will find yourself in worthy company. Past
artisans include: Mistress Genevieve de Courtaneax, Lady Genevieve del
Gamba, Honorable Lady Ceiwen ferch Rhuol, Master Darius of the Bells, and
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir.

  In order to find that person worthy of the Canton's generosity, I ask that
all artisans bring forth the finest of their works.  Here is an opportunity
for you to share your knowledge and expertise with the populous, earning
yourself word fame while educating and inspiring others.

  While a body of work will be helpful and most welcome, the next artisan
will be chosen based on their finest works which have been well researched
and carefully prepared.  I am interested in what is your passion and what
has taken your time, care, and loving patience.

  I encourage the whole populous to view these works; and, if you feel the
need, please share your words with me.  I will also consult with previous
artisans and those closely involved with the Canton and with the Arts and
Sciences community.

  I will spend particular time judging from Noon-2pm, but please set up your
displays early and leave them set up long enough for everyone to view.

Thank you, and I await excitedly to see who will share the works with the
Canton of Dragonfire Tor.  Please feel free to contact me directly at
philipwhite at hotmail.com.

Your Servant to Command,
    Philip White