[Elfsea] Twelfth Night Feast Reservations at DFT Yule Revel

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Wed Dec 11 15:43:04 PST 2002

If anyone wishes to make feast reservations for Steppes' Twelfth Night, I
will be at Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel during the day until approximately 3
p.m. and will be happy to accept reservations. I will need to know how many
people, SCA and mundane names, along with a telephone number. Cost is $8.00
for adults, $4.00 for children ages 6-12, and free for children under 6.

Please remember - you must pay by Sunday, December 15 to reserve your place
at this sumptuous feast!

For any questions, please contact me privately. I look forward to seeing
everyone!

In service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
Deputy Event Steward