[Elfsea] Items found at DFT Yule

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:03:18 PST 2002

Scattered brains, sounds like something to look into for a food thing.

Items found:

1 cloak
1 pair of possibly children’s or small adult cowboy boots
1 wine glass

If you have lost these items please contact me at lady_pict at hotmail.com so
we may return them to you. Our Seneschal is holding them for safekeeping.

In service,
Janie of DFT