[Elfsea] Set Up for Steppes Twelfth Night

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Mon Dec 30 11:32:05 PST 2002

Volunteers are respectfully solicited to help prepare the site and set up
for Steppes' Twelfth Night on Friday, January 3. We will be arriving on site
as early as possible to begin the necessary cleaning and arranging. If you
are able to come and lend us a hand, we would be most grateful for your
assistance! Come armed with your best jokes and stories, any cleaning
supplies you can spare, and many hands. The more, the merrier!

If you are able to come, please let me know at your earliest possible
convenience. All offers accepted, even if you can only come for a few hours.

In thanks,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
Deputy Event Steward
Steppes Twelfth Night