[Elfsea] thrones

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Feb 4 14:24:27 PST 2002

Sounds like a job for the woodworkers guild.  Three years is not old for
furniture.  Ten years is not old for furniture, even if it is portable.
There ought to be some nice designs out there somewhere.  If Logan has our
home computer up and running this evening, I'll ask him to look at various
plans and see if he can transfer them to AutoCAD & print them out.  And yes,
sturdier (without being made of iron, tho' I'm sure that's what he would
recommend!) is the key to longevity.  I would advise against plywood
construction.

Madelina
not a woodworker
don't play one on t.v.

p.s.  I'm assuming the decision on design, cost, etc., would be left to the
incoming Baron & Baroness.  Do you agree?