[Elfsea] He has no shame... Fw: [Barony] Pavilion Needed for Gulf War

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 07:52:14 PST 2002

     Without being pushy, I will voice my opinion. I think it would be a
great honor to lend our pavilion to our King and Queen for a one-time deal in
a pinch (and we are getting pretty pinchy at this late date). We coud then
use both our blue and white and (if they don't mind) Galen and Allesandre's
pavilion as list field pavilions for Steppes and us. There would be enough
room under both of them for us all, I think. Everyone would know they can
count on Elfsea in an emergency. It would be great word fame. Yes, it may be
somebody else's turn to help out, but we are the greatest Barony there is and
I like to show that off whenever possible. However, the pavilion was bought
and paid for by the populace and I don't want anyone to think they are being
cheated out of enjoying their pavilion. We must want to do it this time but
make sure it does not become a habit. If anyone strongly objects, please
voice your opinion now. If you agree, I would like to hear that as well.
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne