[Elfsea] Re: Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 09:12:03 PST 2002

Well dear, it looks pretty good from here. Sunny, warm with a
cool breeze, blue skies. I've had my windows open all
through-out my apartment for a couple of weeks now, though last
night was a bit chilly.  (Hehehe... love y'all, miss y'all too!)

Au Dieu,
Colete

Orlando, FL

> It's really coming down here in Cedar Hill. Big, fat fluffy
> flakes.
>
> It's starting to accumulate on the cars and ground, too.
>
> Anyone know what the roads are like between here and
> Richardson?  I'm going
> up there to take a test this afternoon.
>
> Vicki Marsh
> Computer Lab
> Bray Elementary
> Cedar Hill, TX

=====
"Whomever said blondes have more fun never met a redhead!" ~Miranda