[Elfsea] thrones

herault2 at attbi.com herault2 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 5 14:00:06 PST 2002

A while back the subject of new thrones was posed to me
by Their Excellencies, I promised to present a design
to see if they would be acceptable.  Since paper
sketches, fashioned by my hand would be nearly
illegable to anyone other than myself, I realized that
I would have to make a prototype to be examined. With
the arrival of February, I now have the time to
reconstruct my workshop.  I had plans to fashion a
prototype and bring it before the populous of Elfsea in
the very near future.  The creation of a single chair
is in excess of 40 man hours.  I use an interlocking
design which requires absolutely NO small parts to
lose.  Those of you who attended fighter practice
Sunday may have seen a prototype of my first generation
chair, which is similar in design to what I would bring
before you should there be interest in thrones crafted
by my hand.

Ever in Service,

   Tomas