[Elfsea] Baronial College

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 15:08:52 PST 2002

We have obtained a _one time_ waiver for the park  to have target. The
problem with archery in the park is getting a waiver weekly or even monthly.
Once a year is apparantly doable since we got one last year for passage of
arms as well. Ther may be a possibility of some archery durring the day at
Baronial college if a way can be established to safely set the range without
danger of shooting into the Ft Worth Park next door to the church. No
promises there, simply a possibility.