[Elfsea] Tenetive schedule for passage of arms

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Feb 5 15:31:44 PST 2002

Great Schedule.  It always me to excercise my Masochistic side.  (Protege and Squire, Masochisim is a given.)

Anyway,  I will be running the guantlet at Passage of Arms.  Running three of them actually.  Before, during and after Passage of Arms I will be accepting challenges for all three fighting forms.  I will have my archery and heavy equipment and will use loaner Rapier gear to accept challenges from all who would come forward that day.

Wilim