[Elfsea] Job opportunity

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 04:04:30 PST 2002

 Does he need a copy editor/proof reader? I have five years newspaper copyediting and proof reading experience and am an English major.
Eleanor
  neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote: [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings all,

I have a possible Sales job opportunity to pass along. It can be full time or
part-time straight commission sales for a start-up Medical Publication titled
"Strictly Medical Employment". This is a publication my brother is starting.
If you are interested, please contact John Starkey at johnstarkey2 at attbi.com[1].
The first issue is scheduled for March 2nd.

Raimond

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[2]