[Elfsea] archery challenge

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Feb 8 09:57:02 PST 2002

As I recall, Galen had said something along the Lines of:

      How about we out of practice Archers see who can shoot the best.
      Say Six Arrows at 20 Yds.

I believe he was talking to Inez, but then your words went something along the lines of:

     I think I qualify as an out of practice Archer.  I'll wager a mug
     of ale.

Or at least that's roughly my recollection.  I guess you being the fine Elizabethan Welshman you are scared them off.  We all know how even an out of practice Welsh Archer would preform against an out of practice archer from anywhere else.

Wilim