[Elfsea] Ld Sebastion in the Hospital

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 09:44:05 PST 2002

I, as well, do hope that he has a peaceful recovery and hope to see him at Baronial Collage.

But as for the story-line, knowing Ld Sebastion off the feild as well as on, Ithink it would be more like:

"There they were, 12 of the most blood-thirty, lice-ridden, ill-begotten scum of the earth, staring at me from across the deck of Molly McGee’s House of Ill-repute and All Night Bakery.  The filth
seemed to nearly drip off them as they inched their way closer and closer with looks of disgust and pleasure running across their evil faces.

‘Arrggge’ said one.

‘Igggha’ said another.

‘Well I can’t help it if you have no fashion sense.  This dress is considered all the rage in some places!!!  And beside, it makes me feel pretty.’ I said as I edge my way back towards the broken doors.

‘It wouldn’t be so bad, but the purple and lime just clashes with EVERYTHING!!!’, said one slimey, gutter-snipe fopp.

‘But the little bit of lamb’s wool near the tail there is kind of nice.’ Said a half-sober Scotsman near the back.  He was also giving me the hairy eye-ball that was making me kind of nervous as well .
. . . . it was the kind of look that would make cows and small furry critters for miles want to run away.

‘Now guys, I was just trying to get directions to the Masqued Ball, so if you don’t mind, I’ll just leave now to your games OK?’  This whole scene was giving me the willies and the closer that the
stench seemed to creep, the more that I wished that I’d brought more than a bodkin and my trusty bottle of rum.