[Elfsea] Baronial Guard

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Mon Feb 11 10:34:38 PST 2002

For Caliban, whose email is currently down, his standard email is calibanthered at aol.com.   If he establishes another for just this purpose, he will inform you.  He expects it to be back up Friday, but until such time as he notifies you, please send any guard informationa to me at this address and I will pass it along to him.

Tangwystl

>>> wilim.penbras at pandora.org 02/11/02 12:29PM >>>
Greetings all,
     Would the members of the Baronial Guard please send me an e-mail.  Mostly so I can know who you are but also so an E-mail list can be set up for the Guard.

Thank You,
     Ld Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu, Esq., MCP
     Captain of the Guard of Elfsea