[Elfsea] Baby Arrival

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:22:24 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

We are home now. Joe has been a pillar of strength, I could not do without.
All are tired, but it was well worth the effort.  We have a beautiful son,
even without a mother's bias.  It will probally be a few days before we can
return contacts properly. Thank you for all the well wishes.

Cassandra and William