[Elfsea] Happy My Day

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Feb 14 06:06:14 PST 2002

Good morning, Elfsea.

Please enjoy My Day to the utmost.  I strongly urge the purchase and
distribution of flowers, chocolate, dinner reservations, and stuffed
animals.  Feel free to express your love and respect for your
spouse/partner/friend in any way that doesn't lead to a jail cell.

You may wish to contact the object of your affection immediately and
remind him or her of your undying love.  Simply dial the far-speaker and
say, "I'm calling to say how much I love, because my joy in your
existence is boundless and/or Valentyn told me to."

My Day only comes once a year.  Please make the most of it with someone
special.  And remember, when a fish zaps your butt with a spark from its
guy, that's a moray.

Yours,
Valentyn