[Elfsea] Damage

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Fri Feb 15 07:29:53 PST 2002

I sort of know how to patch a carpet... head knowledge but have never done it before.  You need an exacto knife and carpet glue and whatever measuring tool (ruler or measuring tape depending on the size in question)  most carpets are in a weave like broadclothe with underthreads going horizontally and vertically.  When cutting the place out in question and cutting the patch, you need to MAKE SURE that you keep with these lines or you will have the edges unravel if not now, then the future.

Violet of oh... you know where I'm from! lol!