[Elfsea] Attn Brewers and vintners

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 12:50:25 PST 2002

I only need 5 cases of Wine bottles to top off my stoke for the coming months
or so.  If there is more than that, then I'll drop them off at LR Moot or where
ever.

I probably need to get on the LR List, but do you know anyone who has had some
experience with extra high gravity yeast?  I'm contemplating a batch of really
hard cider and I know that the yeast won't die out till about 26-28% alc. vol.,
but I was interested in the change in flavor over conventional lager/stout
yeast.  So far, I've never really gotten a good answer.

--------  Gustave