[Elfsea] Canvas company closing out

nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Sat Feb 23 09:48:39 PST 2002

Hi just discovered that a canvas company is closing it'd doors if any is
wanting to make there tent let me know I can help you guys out.
the name of the company is DAWSON Textiles Corp.
1732-542-4999

They are having reduced prices and the have a some colors left.
Hope this helps Marguerite

Cherie L. Nolan
AKA Lady Marguerite des Fleur
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC