[Elfsea] Tourney this weekend?

Sonja Crocker lady_cait at lycos.com
Tue Feb 26 08:53:08 PST 2002

--

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:41:13
 Jennamonster wrote:
>--
>
>Could someone please tell me if the proposed tourney and revel for Sunday
>morning is still transpiring, and if so, what may I do to be of assistance?
>
>Elysia

Yes, there will be a tourny.  I am not sure if I am going or not.  I wanted to fight in the light tourny, but I have done something to my arm and I don't think I will be able to use it.  I will have to see what the doc says.  Armor inspection I think is set for around 9am.  Tourny begins at 10ish.  Also, I can't seem to get anyone to go with me.  I may just bring out the wee ones and watch.  My other half does not want to come. Party pooper.  I haven't heard about the revel yet.

Cait