[Elfsea] (No Subject)

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 05:01:23 PST 2002

I will have both of my sets of Armor out Saturday, One is a long sleeved
doublette, Made from denim with a cotton twill shell for looks.  The other
is a long sleeved Linnen shirt. I simply made the entire thing to meet armor
rerquirements. I will also have my weapons available for use.

 I would suggest wearing a Long sleaved shirt underneath any of the armor
this weekend though as it's likley going to be a bit cool. Knit Turtleneck
Shirts or the Long sleave t-shirts (like thermals) do well for warmth under
rapier Armor, you just have to keep in mind you are wearing yet another
layer, and calibrate your shots acordingly.

Now speaking of the cold for this weekend how many of us have large propane
heaters we can bring out? I will bring ours.

At Home in Elfsea
Master Darius of the Bells
(Hey Llywellyn, Sounds like a great day to be Elizabethan doesn't it?)