[Elfsea] Gulf War A & S

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Mon Feb 4 13:48:38 PST 2002

Xene here:

While I don't have the complete list of artisan's chosen, I would like to
let you all know that quite a few combatants and alternates in the A & S
Grand Champion's Battle at Gulf War came fro Elfsea and others from Steppes.

Philip White - alternate for his Sonnets
Genevieve de la Gamba - Dish of Small Birds
Kayleigh Drake  - Table, stool, ceramic dish, woven tablecloth, eating
utensils, and food
Rixende - glass amphora and beads
Ameline - glass bead necklace with cast metal pieces on a spun silk cord
Eisen - with the only perfect score for his blacksmithing tools

Of course, Antigonus is going as Kingdom Bard.
Any others that I have missed?

Vicki Marsh
Computer Lab
Bray Elementary