[Elfsea] Solarium

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 4 15:18:52 PST 2002

Greetings,
Friendly reminder that Solarium is at my house tomorrow.  10:00 a.m. till about 2:00 p.m. bring whatever you are working on or if you want you can bring or pick up from HE Allessandre a needle case project for Atlantia.  (I assume she is coming.) Painting may also be appropriate as I have many tables in the house.  If that's the case bring your paints I have some charters.

See you then.

--
H.L. Arabella de Montacute
Protege to Sir Galen of Bristol