[Elfsea] Elfsea Artisan

jwains at saintmail.net jwains at saintmail.net
Mon Feb 11 07:56:55 PST 2002

Greetings unto Their Excellencies and the populace of
Elfsea,

It has long been my hope and dream to one day be deemed
worthy and named your baronial artisan.  That dream came
true on Saturday night, and I cannot put into words how
overwhelmed and honored I am to now wear the medallion and
cloak of your artisan.

I would like to acknowledge all of the talented artisans who
displayed on Saturday, and I beg and encourage you to keep
up your good work and hope to see you at Baronial College
next year.  Of special note, Emma Dandelion (named Artisan
of Three Bridges), who graciously thanked ME for her honor
saying that it was due to my class on cordials at last
year's Baronial College, and Asa Hrafnasdottir who also has
taken my cordials class and my point engraving class (thank
you Master Darius for teaching me point engraving) and has
exceeded this humble teacher by far.  It is always a thrill
for me to see what my "students" have accomlished.

In humble service to the Barony of Elfsea, the dream, and
Ansteorra,

HL Julianna Vertue
Elfsea Artisan X
Central Region Minister of A&S
Apprentice to Master Petruccio de Cataluna