[Elfsea] EBC

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Tue Feb 12 07:48:15 PST 2002

Greetings...

Hopefully this message will find its way to the list....

I would like to congratulate our newest Elfsea Artisan, HL Julianna Vertue..
. Vivat!!
and I would like to thank all of the artisans for showing, there were so
many wonderful
displays of fine workmanship, that judging was not an easy job.

I would also like to thank MS Stella for posting the announcements about our
A&S competition to the list,
seems my Server (PRODIGY!)  picks and chooses when I can send and receive
Email and when I can get on line   ;o(

I would also like to give a special thanks to all of the teachers who
volunteered their time to help make this event a success. WE had some really
great classes. I had alot of comments from different people say how much
they enjoyed some of the classes. Thanks again.

Two more Thank yous go out, one to Ld Armand for helping me with the class
schedule and getting it on line for everyone, and to HL Ramoind  for the
wonderful print out of the classes and schedule handout.

Vivat !!

In Service,
HL Tanwyn~