[Elfsea] Calling all Bards

willow herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Feb 11 14:34:22 PST 2002

A general comment.

What I really liked about the feast is that almost all the peers and
nobles performed. This was the way it was back in the old days. I
remember asking King Johann what he was going to do since he was a knight
and all the other peers had performed. He got up and did a Viking shield
dance with Sir Nickie.
 Lord Tarkus said something to me at his bardic. He said that it inspired
people to do something when their "hats" were willing to get up and do
things. I had been getting the impression that most people wanted their
"hats" to go away and it was nice to feel needed. Someone commented that
they had a good time at the feast and liked all the entertainment and
that made me feel good. Our nobles and peers are not just people with
awards they are our more experience members and they have a lot to give
to groups .Please don't freeze them out because you are afraid that you
will use the wrong title. They are a valuable  resource.

Willow de Wisp