[Elfsea] Another Birthday

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 17:27:06 PST 2002

Oh, well...  So, in keeping with the current ("if we've done it more than
three times it's...) tradition - half an hour ago I turned 43.

It should explain much about me that I was, in fact, born on a FRIDAY the
13th, and this year I really have to wonder at the Karmic significance that
my birthday falls on the first day of Lent...

No witty remarks or quotes come to me right now, and I have no plans for a
big celebration aside from going home to my Mom's for dinner - but I will be
posting something later, something for the bards to carry to the war since I
can't go myself...

Y'all take it easy, later...

Alaric / Glen Wilkerson