[Elfsea] Tent Poles

Scotty Cason scason at eaze.net
Wed Feb 13 17:54:43 PST 2002

Greetings to the populace of Elfsea and her cantons and college,
    Many of you have requested of us Ash pavilion poles to replace
the pine poles you received with your pavilion.
    We are now taking pre-orders for poles but will not start construction
until AFTER GULF WAR. The price per pole is $3.50 for a 6-foot pole.
Please add $.50 per foot for each foot over 6. For this price you will
receive a 1&3/8ths octagonal shaped ash pole coated in stain/sealant
with a 6 inch long 1/4 in round rod half embedded (3 inches in and 3
inches out) in one end.
    Other options we can provide are a longer rod for the attachment of
banners or a short rod in the ground end so poles won't slip. Please
contact us for pricing on these options.
    When we start construction we will contact you in regards to making
payment and delivery.
    If any of you are still interested please contact us at: scason at eaze.net .
We will need the following info:
Mundane name