[Elfsea] Garage sale this Saturday

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 18 14:24:23 PST 2002

Galen here!

This coming Saturday, Allessandra & I are holding a garage sale.  She's
been in the SCA for 14 years, and I for nearly 23, so with 37 years in
the SCA between us, we've accumulated a _lot_ of stuff.

We'll be selling some weapons, and some armor.  We have far more goblets
than we know what to do with.  We'll be selling some costumes, and some
jewelry, our oval pavillion, and a very large number of books and back
issues of SCA publications including _Tournaments Illuminated_,
_Compleat Anachronist_, and _Flower of Souvenance_.

I'll also be selling off all my Star Trek stuff, our old AD&D books,
some camping gear, a nice rolltop desk, bookshelves, a twin-bed
mattress, most of my coffee cup collection, and much more.

The sale will run 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, Saturday, Feb 23rd, at our house
at 6517 Tempest Dr. in Arlington.  To get there, take your best route to
I-20 at Cooper in south Arlington, go south on Cooper to Hardesty (1st
light after Sublett), turn left.  Turn right onto Pierce-Arrow, then
right on Tempest.  Call us at 817/466-8807 if you get lost.

And never fear, we're not selling _all_ our stuff, as if to never play
SCA again.  We have more things than we could need, and we're sure that
some of you will have better uses for most of these things that we have.

See you then!

- Galen

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!