[Elfsea] Attn Brewers and vintners

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 20 11:06:49 PST 2002

Gee it's amazing what you find when you clean out your garage.

We have alot, I mean alot, of appropriate home brewing beer/meed bottles and wines bottles that we will give away to whom ever wants to come and get them.

If we don't find someone who wants them I'm going to through them away.  We're preparing for construction to close in the garage and make a craft space. I don't have room to store them. They're even stored in boxes with dividers.

I'd hate to see them go to waste.  Come and get it!!!

Arabella