[Elfsea] Need mundane names for my list

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Feb 24 08:57:43 PST 2002

Greetings to all of you ,

I need some information which was missing from lists people gave me.

Sadly I really don't know everybody (although ... oh... never mind)

I must have mundane names to check against the Meridian data base for land allocations.  If anybody can provide some of this information I would greatly appreciate it.  I must have this information.....PLease....... it will make my job much easier.

Freom Elfsea
Seamus ODubhda - Mundane name
Antigannis Bearbait - Mundane name
I was told he was bringing a friend
Marmaduke Treebane - mundane name

FRom Steppes
HL Muirean - Mundane name and the rest of SCA name
Her friend.....the list i was given said "plus one"
Morgan Cain - Mundane name