FWD: Re: [Elfsea] Names for the Land list

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Feb 26 10:26:17 PST 2002

Just wanted to forward the answer to the question I posted yesterday.  Communication is the Key! - Arabella

Arabella--
    It looks like I'll be riding now with my sister-in-law, Caristiona nic
Laren (Kristi Delk).  She will be camping with me (same tent, etc).  I don't
know about Elizabeth...I may see if she wants to caravan.  Thanks!  You're
doing a super job!

Genevieve

 I saw a missive from Elizabeth Hawkwood to Genvieve de la Gamba.  about
they riding together.....

> My question.. I know Genvieve is camping with Elfsea....Does Elizabeth
need space also?  or is she camping next door with Axemore?