[Elfsea] OT: Baby Shower for Lady Aeryn

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 19:26:57 PST 2002

Greetings good gentles!

The sister of Lady Aeryn the Laundress is throwing a
Baby Tea Party (shower) for Christopher/Vivian (MKA
"The Kid") on March 23, 2002. Anyone who would like an
invitation should drop her an e-mail (SBFOLKMANN at AOL)
or phone her (972-267-0944).

Please know this is not an RSVP. They need to know how
many are coming so that they can be prepared. If you
do not feel comfortable emailing or calling her
sister, please feel free to email or call me and I
will be more than happy to forward your information
along.

Lady Aeryn is excited and I tell you, that child is
going to be a handful! :O) All Ares children are. The
shower will be at Lady Aeryn's house.

Please come and support this fine lady as she
undertakes her greatest achievement yet: motherhood.

Yours in happy service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
"Auntie Mame"

=====