[Elfsea] Baronial Polling Results

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at ev1.net
Wed Feb 27 05:15:10 PST 2002

Galen here...

His Majesty Aaron contacted me last night, and has authorized me to release
publicly the following information:

There will be three couples, rather than four, interviewed for the position
of Baron & Baroness of Elfsea.  They are (in order of precedence, I was not
told the numbers of the polling):

Master Darius & HL Rosalia
HL Afan & Lord Louis
Lord Daniel & Lady Siobhan

The interviews will be conducted in garb, this coming Saturday, at the
King's Round Table Event at UTA, during the afternoon classes.

Now you know all I know on this subject.

Could someone please post more detailed information about the event to this
list?

Odds are, someone you had on your polling ballot has been eliminated from
consideration.  Disappointment is natural.  But as we've said all along,
they're all good candidates, and they can all do this job.  And as one of
the candidates pointed out Monday, any of the candidates could be successful
with the support of the barony, and none could succeed without.

This is a time to renew our resolve to unite in support of the next baron
and baroness, just as Allessandra and I have always had your support.  Good
luck to the remaining candidates.

- Galen Elfsea