[Elfsea] thrones

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Feb 4 13:32:31 PST 2002

Those thrones are at least three years old; and I'm afraid they haven't
travelled well.  Daniel presently has them, and is making them ready for
baronial college.  But I'd really like to see the barony find an
economical way to get new ones, sturdier and if possible, nicer.

But no, they're not gone, Allessandra and I have had them at every major
event since our investiture, and likewise Llywelyn & Xene since they
took delivery of them.  They have needed frequent repair, and are now
being repaired again.  They're not dead yet, but they're "not at all
well".

- Galen