[Elfsea] thrones

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 09:26:23 PST 2002

If we were to decide to further investigate making Glastonbruy style chairs
for Elfsea I would also recomend we ask Lord and Lady Namron if we can make
a carefull examination of thiers. The late Master Edward made some
structural modifications to the design that make it fairly easy to work when
puting it together or taking it apart, he also reduced the number of loose
parts (like small pegs) that the barony needed to keep track of.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius
(Wishing he would quit think of follow up comments to his own post)