[Elfsea] I got the job!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 04:02:33 PST 2002

 YIPPEEE!!!!!

We are so very, very happy for you! Rock on! :O)
Eleanor and Sebastian
  Shelly Edwards <Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org> wrote: I got the job I've been trying to get since last September! WooHoo! I start on Friday 2/15 and my new boss has already agreed to let me take the week off for Gulf War!

A very happy Rebekah

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary