[Elfsea] Elfsea Polling Procedures

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Fri Feb 15 07:04:58 PST 2002

I used to claim that everything east of Abilene and west of Dallas county
was Elfsea.  Any zip code in that area that has ever had a paid member is
listed as part of Elfsea or one of the cantons.  The kingdom seneschal has
an official list, but I have never seen it.  The "outside the boundries"
group is people who live in Steppes zip codes, like Denton, Irving, or Cedar
Hill.  So,  Medb, you are "in" but I am "out".

Llywelyn