[Elfsea] Query

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 08:32:47 PST 2002

Lady Cait,
     Fighter practice has officially been moved from Randall Mill Park to
Veteran's Park. We wanted a nicer park with more convenient facilities. Yes,
we usually do fighter practice in garb. However, HL Fearghus has changed the
heavy fighter practice to Hawkwood for today only. Border wars is going on
there and most of our marshals are there as well. Kids are welcome, we are
now very close to a playground where we can keep a close eye on the kids
while we practice.And it does start at 2:00 pm. If you would like to go over
to Veterans park and check out the rapier practice and bardic practice, I
encourage you to go. Next Sunday it will be practice as usual at Veteran's
Park.
In Service,
Siobhan
Elfsea Seneschal