[Elfsea] Baronial Questions?

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Feb 20 13:41:37 PST 2002

Duke, Wes wrote:

> You get a better view of court. Just kidding.

hehehehe as a member of the Arthurian Company, I got to stand honor
guard during a major portion of Sir Miguel's knighting and it was the
first (and last) knighting I've witnessed where I actually knew what was
going on.

Sluggy!

--

"No dignified person would voluntarily submit to it; the people who do
submit to it are usually defective to begin with and come out of the