[Elfsea] Baronial Questions?

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 20:01:22 PST 2002

> in as few words as possible, WHY you want to be Baron/Baroness.  We all
know you live
> to serve the Barony, the Kingdom, blah blah blah, but PERSONALLY, why do
you
> aspire to the Baronial throne?
>
> Lady Madelina de Lyndesaye

We believe in having fun.  When participating in an orginazation such as the
SCA we often have to lend a hand and do a bit (or even alot) of work in
order to meet that original goal.  It is with the understanding that this
position entails _a great amount_ of work, money, and time that we put out
our names for your consideration. We are prepared to do what is required of
a Landed Baron and Baroness in order that we may lead the populace in these
lands have fun and to, in turn, give a bit of time and energy so they can
help even more people enjoy this game we play.

We believe as Baron and Baroness we can help the people of our home called
Elfsea and all her lands have fun with us. We can recognize the achievments
of the individuals of these lands, while trying to bring together the
populace as a comunity working together so that we can all enjoy the dream
of Kings and Queens and the interplay of their court at a wonderous
tournement.

Final Answer: We want to be Baron and Baroness because we think we have what
it takes to do the job and have fun doing it, and we want to see the Barony,
the Cantons and the College having fun with us.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius and Rosalia
(Oh, and did we mention we are pretty good at herding cats?)