[Elfsea] clothiers??

E. Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Thu Feb 21 05:16:11 PST 2002

SWillis855 at aol.com wrote:
>Greetings.  I am new to Elfsea (as well as SCA to be completely accurate).
>I've been researching a gown that I'd like to make and just wanted to ask if
>there are any experienced seamstresses who would be willing to help if I get
>stuck?  I know I can do the sleeves, skirt and camicea but the bodice may
>give me trouble.  I'll be using the instructions from constructing an Italian
>gown as well as info from Reconstructing History.  Anyone want to serve as
>emergency backup?
>
>Sincerely
>Alegreza Della Scalla
>(Mundanely known as Stacey)

Greetings, m'lady!
I am Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood and this Saturday, beginning
at 11(is) AM, I am hosting the Loch Ruadh garb workshop at
my home in southwest Fort Worth. You are certainly welcome
to join us! The address is 5412 Whitman Ave. 76133. Here,
you will find many experienced seamstresses willing to
provide assistance and guidance.

For map, visit (all on one line!):
http://www.Mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=5412+Whitman+Ave&city=Ft.+Worth&state=TX&zipcode=76133&homesubmit.x=36&homesubmit.y=17

In service to Christ and Crown,