[Elfsea] clothiers??

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 11:27:40 PST 2002

 My Lady,
     You have gotten many offers of help, most of whom are far more qualified
than I in expertise. However, if you do ever find yourself in need of a
serger or sewing machines, a place to work, books to peruse, or just others
to bounce ideas off, please remember our clothier's guild does meet the third
thursday evening of each month. People are welcome anytime I'm at home (which
is most of the time) to use my sewing room. I have only been making garb for
4 years, but I have been sewing for about 35.
Siobhan
Principal of the clothier's guild
Elfsea Seneschal
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne