[Elfsea] Solution For Their Majesties

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Feb 5 10:50:58 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea,

I've just gotten done with a spree of emails, IMs, and phone calls and offer up the following.

Galen & Allessandre have agreed to lend their personal pavilion into the care of Wilim Penbras and Myself to go to war.  This blue and white round will be used by Wilim & Rebekah at war.

Further, Lord Wilim and Lady Rebekah invite their excellencies to let Sir Pendaran know that their 16 foot round (in green and gold) is available for them.  In order to forgo any issues with 'Elfsea' being responsible we stress that this is a loan from Wilim & Rebekah directly to the crown, but since Their Excellencies has been the intermediary thus far we offer them to privledge of informing the Crown and Sir Pendaran of it.

The bonus of letting the Crown use Wilim & Rebekahs is that they are not under Trimarin colors beside the list field, even if they aren't under particularly Ansteorran colors.

Lord Wilim and I will make sure that both the Galen & Allessandres and Wilim & Rebekahs pavilion make it to, and back from, war in one piece and this has been deemed acceptable by all those parties owning the equipment and the ability to get it there.

In service to the dream,

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury
On behalf of Lord Wilim Penbras and Lady Rebekah of Newcastle