[Elfsea] Schedule for Passage of Arms

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 15:03:12 PST 2002

9:00 AM Setup at the Park

10:00 Opening court

10:30 - 11:00 Youth Combat (if we have fighters and marshals for youth
Rapier as well as boffer we can split the field between them )

11:00 - 12:00 Chivalric combat Challenges

12:00 - 1:00 Rapier Combat Challenges

2:00 - 3:00 Archery Challenges

3:30 Court anouncing the new guards

after court to 4:30 5:00 general fighter practice, pick ups, pictures, Etc

5:00 teardown

Ld Daniel Stewart has volunteered to swing by the Baronial shed and be the
transportation for equipment to and from the park, however I am sure he is
going to need help at the shed as well as we still need help at the park.

Darius