[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra] Take one down...pass it around...

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 01:15:52 PST 2002

Site opens at 9:30 am. Events begin at 10:00am. Site
closes at 6:00pm

Sorry, I was really REALLY tired when I typed that.
:O)

Eleanor
--- Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö <bjarnklo at hotmail.com>
wrote:

<HR>
<P>At what Time????</P>
Photos is the easiest way to share and print your
photos: <a
href='http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'>Click

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary