[Elfsea] OOP....HELP!!!!

JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 18:46:43 PST 2002

When it rains it pours.......Kindel and I just had an 8x8 shed built today,
we were just informed that it can't be where it is. We have  to move this
shed. We are now fighting with the neighbors over this childish crap. I don't
know what the hell to do. Kindel is terribly upset, and I'm very angry at the
juvenile attitudes involved. Please, does anyone have any ideas as to how to
get this done with as quickly as possible?

Jengjen