[Elfsea] Heraldic Social Tonight in Bedford

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 09:51:26 PST 2002

Greetings to the Baronies of Elfsea and Steppes.

Late last week, on DFW-announce, there was a post from
my husband, Lord Tomas Niallagain, inviting any and
all interested in the heraldic arts to our home
tonight for a Heraldic Social.

We hope that many of you will be joining us this
evening. I will be cooking Chicken, Pork and Andouille
Jambalaya (Secret family recipe) for the assembled
heraldic appetites, and was wondering how many people
are planning on attending, so that I can feed you
well.

Please send me a quick note if you are planning on
attending. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you
all tonight!

(Oh, and don't think this is an RSVP by any means. If
you can't get me a note in time, come anyway! We'd
rather see more heralds!)

Call me or Tomas if you need additional directions.
817-683-3543 Tomas
817-963-3825 Rixende work (Jhan)

In Service,
Rixende de Rouen