[Elfsea] lost and found

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 20 10:17:02 PST 2002

I am cleaning out my garage today in preparation for Gulf War.......(gotta find all the stuff I want to take with me and make a space for my mother's car)....who has some lost and found from the past several years events besides me?

We should combine them and have another silent auction soon.  Besides I want to get this box out of my posession.  Yes I am volunteering to run the silent auction.  I've done it before and I'm willing to train someone else to do it.

Arabella